- JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network - Meet the Network: A Festive Holiday Mixer
December 12, 2013 (4:30 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Entrepreneur 2 Employer Session 3
January 29, 2014 (7:30 am - 8:30 am)
'JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network - Meet The Network: A Festive Holiday Mixer'
Talk about your plans for the new year (or your next business venture) at this festive seasonal mixer with representatives from Northeast Ohio’s incubators, accelerators, seed funds and educational programs. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to make a few more connections or you are thinking about launching a startup, join us at JumpStart, where you’ll be warmed by networking, conversation and insights from Cleveland Whiskey entrepreneur Tom Lix. Free food and drink are provided, including some sweet samples from Fears' Confections.. A program of the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network with a special thanks to our sponsor Goldman Sachs.
December 12, 2013 - 4:30 pm
JumpStart, 6701 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, OH
|Appleseed microloan project launched in Ohio|
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
The Braintree Business Development Center has launched the Appleseed Micro-Loan Program to help small businesses in the North Central Ohio.
The Mansfield, Ohio-based center will provide loans of US$1,000 to US$35,000 to help home-based and other small companies buy equipment, build inventory, restructure debt and for use as working capital or on short-term projects.
"This isn't about keeping the lights turned on, we're making resources available to Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs with big ideas so they can overcome specific hurdles to growing their businesses," said Bob Cohen, chief executive of the nonprofit business incubator and entrepreneurial support center.
"We want to enable these emerging companies to generate jobs and wealth for their community and the region," he said.
Braintree also offers mentorship and training.
Braintree is a member of the Cleveland, Ohio-based JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network, a group of advisors, incubators and funds working across 21 counties of Northeast Ohio.
- Al Bubba Baker appears on Shark Tank
- Fish Farming a growth industry for ohio?
- Ohio's rural biz incubators thrive with best practices, clear results
- Braintree Named Trustee for National Microfinance Program
- Small Business: Crowdfunding can give company owners a boost, but challenges follow
- Steps to a sucessful crowdfunding campaign
- Area agencies bolstering economic development
- John Lewis named President of BioOhio
- Benefits of crowdfunding go beyond raising cash
- OEOC Legislative day