- JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network - Meet the Network: A Festive Holiday Mixer
December 12, 2013 (4:30 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Entrepreneur 2 Employer Session 3
January 29, 2014 (7:30 am - 8:30 am)
'JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network - Meet The Network: A Festive Holiday Mixer'
Talk about your plans for the new year (or your next business venture) at this festive seasonal mixer with representatives from Northeast Ohio’s incubators, accelerators, seed funds and educational programs. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to make a few more connections or you are thinking about launching a startup, join us at JumpStart, where you’ll be warmed by networking, conversation and insights from Cleveland Whiskey entrepreneur Tom Lix. Free food and drink are provided, including some sweet samples from Fears' Confections.. A program of the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network with a special thanks to our sponsor Goldman Sachs.
December 12, 2013 - 4:30 pm
JumpStart, 6701 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Al Bubba Baker appears on Shark Tank
- Fish Farming a growth industry for ohio?
- Ohio's rural biz incubators thrive with best practices, clear results
- Braintree Named Trustee for National Microfinance Program
- Small Business: Crowdfunding can give company owners a boost, but challenges follow
- Steps to a sucessful crowdfunding campaign
- Area agencies bolstering economic development
- John Lewis named President of BioOhio
- Benefits of crowdfunding go beyond raising cash
- OEOC Legislative day