Bringing entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and talent together to make great connections and build some businesses.
If you have an idea and you want to make it happen, SunDown RunDown is the best place to showcase your idea. We are a community based group that organizes events to bring entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and talent to talk, bounce ideas off of each other and maybe, just maybe, team up and make something happen in the business community.
Most people attend for the networking and to see some great pitches. But if you want to pitch your own idea, here’s how it works:
1) Start with the "Submit a Pitch" button on the SunDown RunDown website. Submit your idea and 5-slide PowerPoint deck to us. We will review it and get back to you.
2) If selected, we’ll schedule you to pitch at the next event – and you better show up!
3) You will pitch, get feedback on your idea, and maybe make a connection to help move your idea further. And we try to get in as many as 4 pitches during that time.
4) Each pitch is no more than five minutes, and we allow exactly five minutes for questions from the attendees.
5) Audience members are expected to give critical, but constructive feedback to the pitched business idea.If you are just planning to be an audience member, we still would like you to register to attend,