Bringing entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and talent together to make great connections and build some businesses.
If you have an idea and you want to make it happen, SunDown RunDown is the best place to showcase your idea. We are a community based group that organizes events to bring entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and talent to talk, bounce ideas off of each other and maybe, just maybe, team up and make something happen in the business community.
Most people attend for the networking and the pitches. But if you want to pitch your idea, here’s how it works:
1) Submit your idea and 5-slide PowerPoint deck to us. We will review it and get back to you.
2) If selected, we’ll schedule you to pitch at the next event – and you better show up!
3) You will pitch, get feedback on your idea, and maybe make a connection to help move your idea further. And we do this at night – typically at a great after-work watering hole – and we try to get 4 pitches in during that time.
4) Each pitch is exactly five minutes, and we allow exactly five minutes for questions from the attendees.
5) Audience members are expected to give critical, but constructive feedback to the pitched business idea.
To apply to pitch go to http://sundownrundown.org/sundown-rundown-chapters/sundown-rundown-mansfield-oh-chapter/
To register to attend go to http://sundownrundown.org/sundown-rundown-chapters/sundown-rundown-mansfield-oh-chapter/
The event is free and open to the public but registration is required.
Participants will be responsible for their own food and beverages. Purchase of alcohol will require an approved form of identification.
For additional information call 419 610-5924419 610-5924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SunDown RunDown is the premiere event for entrepreneurs and small business owners to make connections with the talent to help take their business idea forward.